Registration Instructions for Provisionally Admitted Candidates for 2019/2020 Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
Candidates who have applied for 2019/2020 admission are to check their admission status by clicking on JUPEB Login link (Please login with your JUPEB Application Number e.g.UIL/JUP/2017/….and your password).
If offered provisional admission, complete the STEPS OUTLINED IN 1 TO 10 below:
1. Click on Admission Status and then make payment for acceptance with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000) which DOES NOT constitute part of the school fees.2. Proceed to UNILORIN JUPEB School (University Mini Campus) for screening as from Monday 9th October 2017, To Tuesday 31st October, 2017 (from 9am till 4pm daily).
i. Bring along the originals and copies of JUPEB Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc., used for the application process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
ii. Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) for verification.
iii. Print evidence of clearance online
3. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of Two Hundred and twenty six Thousand Naira (N226,000) on their ATM card account (MASTER OR VERVE CARD) for payment purposes (Tuition: N200,000, School charges: N5,000, Health: N5,000, Library: N5,000, Laboratory practical: N10,000 (for science subject combinations only) and Bank Charges: N250.
4. Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at JUPEB School with evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above.
5. A bank draft for Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) made payable to UNILORIN JUPEB as non-refundable caution fees must be submitted by all candidates.
6. Another bank draft for Six Thousand Naira (N6,000) made payable to UNILORIN JUPEB as Administrative Charges must be submitted by all candidates.
7. The programme is non-residential. Candidates are advised to source for private accommodation immediately.
8. Candidate must accept and complete registration on or before 12th October, 2017, otherwise the admission is deemed forfeited.
9. Note that lectures start on Monday, 2nd September, 2019 at UNILORIN JUPEB School (University of Ilorin Mini Campus)
10. NOTE: STUDENT MUST DO CLEARANCE BEFORE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES