Registration Instructions for Provisionally Admitted Candidates for 2020/2021 Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
Candidates who have applied for 2020/2021 admission are to check their admission status by clicking on JUPEB Login link:https//uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng(Then login with your JUPEB Application Number e.g.UIL/JUP/2020/….and your surname as your password).
If offered provisional admission, complete the STEPS OUTLINED below:
1. Click on Admission Status and then make payment for acceptance with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000) which DOES NOT constitute part of the school fees.2. Proceed immediately to UNILORIN JUPEB School (University of Ilorin Mini Campus) for screening. (from 9am till 3pm, Monday-Friday).
i. Bring along the original and photo copies of JUPEB application Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. e.g. SSCE, NECO etc., Awaiting results are also acceptable.
ii. Print evidence of clearance online
3. The Tuition fees is Two Hundred and fifteen Thousand Naira Only(N215,000) with additional Ten thousand Naira for the pratical of each of the science courses like Biololgy, Chemistry, Physics or Agric. Sc.(N10,000 X 3 = N30,000).
4. Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at JUPEB School with evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above.
5. Accommodation is available within the premises (N30,000 is the Accommodation fees for the whole session).
6. Candidates are not qualified University of Ilorin JUPEB students until they accept and complete registration.
7. Note that lectures start on Monday, 12 October, 2020 at UNILORIN JUPEB School (University of Ilorin Mini Campus)
8. NOTE: STUDENT MUST DO CLEARANCE BEFORE PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES